Next 'Certificate' plan starts on
Aug 24, 2020 ← New!
Only limited seats available
Who should take this course?
This course is good for:
anyone from beginners to professional sushi chef with several years of experience
such as sushi chef/cook, sushi instructor, sushi catering business owner, passionate hobby cook who cannot be satisfied with free videos, etc
Do you really have a good foundation?
"You can't build a great building on a weak foundation. You must have a solid foundation."
ーGordon B. Hinckley (American religious leader and author )
We have seen many sushi made by chefs across the world, but many of these chefs actually didn't have the very important basic skills although they have several months or years of experience.
It is probably because these chefs never had a chance to learn basic skills from a good teacher.
If you are the one who never had a chance to learn from such teachers, this course is the best chance for you!
Curriculum supervisor, Chief Chef mentor
- 17 years at “Tokyo Kitcho”, a most-renowned Kaiseki (traditional Japanese cuisine) restaurant
- Former popular instructor at “Tokyo Sushi Academy” for 4 years
- Sushi chef at “Shinji by Kanesaka” (Singapore)
- Yakitori chef (Japanese skewed BBQ, Tokyo)
- Kitchen management (Hong Kong)
- Worked at several Japanese restaurants in Tokyo
- Trained sushi & fish skill at Tokyo Sushi Academy & world-famous Tsukiji Fish Market
- Japanese fermented food (soy sauce, miso) specialist
What you can get from this course
It's not just an ordinary "online course". It is far beyond that.
Master chef's real techniques that you can never find anywhere else
You will have life-long access to the high quality visual-rich materials
Personalized feedback from master chefs
Learn directly from passionate master chefs.
Weekly mentoring sessions with master chefs & world-wide classmates
Discuss your success and challenges with master chefs and your diverse classmates
Flexible learning style
Learn anytime anywhere you like.
Chef mentors tailor the advice according to your goals
Certificate at the completion of the class
Get a proof of your achievement
(only for "Mentoring" plan)
A word from our adviser
"This course teaches the real techniques that sushi chefs can master only after many years of practice.
I know no other courses teach sushi techniques so openly and systematically.
Through consulting the courses as an adviser, I re-learned so many things as well.”
"This course is good for everyone! — Although I already knew a lot about sushi before the course, this course opened my eyes. I learned so much from this course!"
- Daniel Nachtigall, amature chef, instagram.com/nachtiskueche/
"I really liked the course contents. — Not many people know these things! It's really in depth for the rice, vinegar and techniques!"
- Chris Massad, Japanese cuisine chef (soon-to-be head chef of kappou-style restaurant in San Francisco) & Washoku world cup finalist, USA
"Mr. Takahashi is one of the best teacher for sushi & wide-range Japanese cuisine I have ever learned from — you are so lucky to learn directly from him!"
- Aeron Choo, head chef of two Japanese restaurants, facebook.com/KappouJapanesesushitapasbar/ & facebook.com/gokorobar/
"I was skeptical at the beginning, but it was great! — I learned a lot more than I initially expected! Especially weekly online session & feedback were very helpful!"
- Katja Pogrzeba, Cooking coach & Food campaign expert in Germany, katjakocht.com
"The mentor chefs -all Japanese- were amazing, very supportive at every mentoring session and overall the experience was a lot of fun!"
- Arnold Acevedo-Moulin, Passionate hobby cook, Switzerland
25%-off coupon code: SPECIAL25